Spring semester of choir has begun! Now is the perfect time to join! Register online or just come to the next rehearsal (see calendar for time)
For more information, contact Kathy Fait at email@example.com
- Your child will learn spiritual truths and scripture through song.
- By leading in worship, your child will learn he/she is a valued member of the church family
- Choir is a free, high quality music education open to the community
- Choir builds self-confidence, poise, and self-esteem.
- Singing is a skill that your child can enjoy for a lifetime!
Our director, Kathy Fait
All rehearsals are held weekly on Sunday mornings, from September 18- May 7 in room CE23.
Click here for the Choir Calendar
Youth: Gloria Deo
Grades 6th or 7th – college
11:15 AM–12:05 PM
Assisted by choral interns from Point Loma Nazarene University, Gloria Deo is open to young men and women in middle and high school through college, who have an interest in music. No auditions necessary. We sing in 2-4 part harmony and lead in worship approximately once per month at all 3 services. This choir also sings with the orchestra at the annual Christmas Concert. Note: Youth choir is a great community service activity.