Welcome to La Jolla Presbyterian Church, a church that is seeking to live out our faith in our community and world. We want to make it simple to get to LJPC and enjoyable when you arrive. Our campus is located in the heart of La Jolla at the corner of Kline St. and Draper Ave., an easy drive from most of San Diego.
If you were to ask people why they are a part of La Jolla Presbyterian Church, they would probably mention several aspects of our family life:
- Inspiring and faithful worship
- Separate traditional and contemporary worship services, featuring a wide variety of musical ensembles including choir, worship band, brass& strings, and pipe organ
- Sermons for people who like to ask questions and are skeptical of easy answers
- Authentic friendships
- Relevant biblical teaching
- Compassionate care for people in need
- Transformed lives
Our goal is to become the kind of church described in the Bible one that walks with God and is infused with the joy of Jesus Christ.
We would love to have you join us in worship this weekend at our contemporary service (with praise band) at 10am or our traditional service (with full choir) at 8:45am. I would love to meet you in person on a Sunday morning, or at one of our events.
Paul Cunningham, Pastor