Welcome to La Jolla Presbyterian Church, a church that is seeking to live out our faith in our community and world. We want to make it simple to get to LJPC and enjoyable when you arrive. Our campus is located in the heart of La Jolla at the corner of Kline St. and Draper Ave., an easy drive from most of San Diego.
If you were to ask people why they are a part of La Jolla Presbyterian Church, they would probably mention several aspects of our family life:
- Inspiring and faithful worship
- Separate traditional and contemporary worship services, featuring a wide variety of musical ensembles including choir, worship band, brass & strings, and pipe organ
- Sermons for people who like to ask questions and are skeptical of easy answers
- Authentic friendships
- Relevant biblical teaching
- Compassionate care for people in need
- Transformed lives
Get Connected in 3 Easy Steps
1. Plan Your Visit
to La Jolla Pres.
Complete this form and we will send you everything you need to know for your visit to La Jolla Presbyterian Church.
2. Attend a
Join us for one of our Sunday services. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary at 9:00am, or Contemporary Worship in Fellowship Hall at 10:15am
3. Connect with
Experience the Transforming Love of Jesus, and then Express it to the World.
What to Expect at La Jolla Pres
Life-giving community, passionate worship, and biblical teaching.