Administrative Assistant to Worship and Arts and Communications
Are you looking for a way to serve God in your work? Do you want to work on interesting projects that make an impact? Do you want to use your current creative skills, plus learn and grow into new responsibilities? Are you looking to be a part of a fun and supportive team? La Jolla Presbyterian Church is looking for a part-time assistant to join our creative team. This position is 15-21 hours a week, (Five to seven hours Monday through Wednesday).
We are looking for someone to assist the Directors of Worship & Arts and Communications in the following areas:
- Preparation and production of bulletins, newsletters, concert programs and other printed materials
- Assist in facilitating check requests and disbursements for the budget process
- Schedules special services, rehearsals, events and meetings on ServiceU
The ideal candidate:
- Is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Has advanced computer skills in InDesign, Photoshop and MS Office programs
- Has an eye for detail and proof-reading
- Possesses excellent communications and people skills
- Has an undergraduate degree (preferred)
- Has 2 to 5 years experience working in an office and/or church environment
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: Jim Sedgwick at email@example.com Compensation is $14-$16 per hour.
More details here.